Thursday, December 11, 2008

Idea book....

It is snowing three hours from me and I admittedly have been dreaming of a white Christmas or at least some flurries, so to get in the Christmas spirit I have been looking at Christmas-y images.......

One thing I look forward to each year....well every season for that matter is looking at the gorgeous displays in Anthropologie. These intricate displays are whimsical and well planned, I don't know whether it's the aesthetic, the creativity, or that you feel as if you are walking into a storybook. These displays and windows rival the Christmas windows in New York at Barney's, Saks, and Neiman.

I would love to go into a store and start snapping pictures for ideas but I have not had the confidence to do so. I have lucked out and found several images posted online.








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails