Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jingle Jangle Jingle Jangle.....

Well it has been almost two weeks since my last entry and for that I apologize, although I do have an excuse. I have turned into somewhat of a road warrior driving every single day but 1!

Wednesday before Thanksgiving-3 hrs
Thanksgiving-2 hrs
Day After-6 hrs
Saturday-2 hrs
Sunday-3 hrs
Monday-ZERO!
Tuesday-5.5 hrs
Wednesday-5.5 hrs
Thursday-3 hrs
Friday-3 hrs
Saturday--a few minutes!
Sunday-3 hrs

Do you think I have reached my quota of hours behind the wheel?? Well I do believe so if you ask me...but it was all definitely worth the drive :) so now on with my entry. This morning (early) while looking for ideas for decorating I found this one. 5-6 mirrors of various sizes and heights siting above a mantle with tea lights and garland in front of them, and stockings hung by the chimney with care. Check it out...all is merry and bright.

I also found this wreath idea....looks like I already had this idea of framing a wreath.
This image is from http://www.dominomag.com/ and I am currently working on an installation like this for my chandelier. I have beads and ornaments strewn on my dining room table but alas I have been traveling.
Here's an idea for college students with very little space for a tree and very little time to decorate. Very Urban Outfitters-esque.
Found Style--flipping through the pages of my Domino I believe I have found the style closest to that of mine. Nathan Turner, an editor at Domino gave his featureless and architecture-deprived apartment an overhaul with antiques and smart furniture finds. The style....modern bohemian. In the words of Rent....Viva la vie boheme!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails