Friday, March 27, 2009

Back in time.....

If only my life was.....more like 1973 (thanks John Mayer-1983). As most of you can ascertain, I adore all things vintage, and that includes photographs. Well I snagged one of my parent's college yearbooks from you guessed it '73! I love, love, love all the old photos of fashion. These photos remind me of Anthropologie, Free People, Urban, and Vogue but they are real, authentic, unstaged images of this time period and that is what makes them so magnificent. This was life. This was culture. This was. Enjoy a look back~ Has college really changed all that much? This one's for you Mike!
Love the boho top on the far right....and the hair on the left.
Look at all the shirt dresses.....A snowy seventies day.....

*All photographs from The Palladium

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails