Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The art of getting dressed....

With the premier of a new marketing campaign for my town I am spending tonight snapping shots of dresses and left in a quandary as to what to wear. All of my choices are different and beautiful in their own right. Will I ever be able to make a decision? I took some fun close ups of a few options.....Oh well, tomorrow is another day and decisions to be made. I think work will keep me occupied though.

This reminds me of a science class on memory. I asked if any students had a specific methods to remember things, e.g. first letter, associations, etcetera. A girl quickly raised her hand and said, "I remembered everything shiny--the CD, the water, the dolphin...." My heart goes out to her! What a cute way---only a girl would do that I think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails