Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Backyardigans.....

Well leave it to Anthro to have perfect accessories, as they put it "for home" and "for you." Very well said! I picked out a few accessories for your home. They have a retro/50s vibe which is a little much for me, but they are absolutely darling! It is absolutely time to get out, to your backyard, to the beach, on a hike.....it is officially sweet summer time!LOVE the floor pillows. Very boho and very me!LOVE the grill. How cute is this? Can I plan a picnic just to use this? Not sure how practical, but very cute. Although I must admit, I'm scared of grills.We all scream for ice cream and this cream dream set of wooden spoons! Very cute, especially for an outdoor party.
Go Fish! A perfect beach accessory to open all those brightly colored sodas!Love the glass...it reminds me of blue jell-o with gummy fish in it. Yummy (well, yummy for a five year old!)! I remember that sweet treat from summer parties, esp ones with a beach theme. Boho lanterns-a must have! Probably because I have them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails