Monday, June 29, 2009

Design lottery picks.....

Some design picks for a Monday....all are winners.
Love the two mirror forms.Yellow shutters make everything better. The window boxes are absolutely delightful, but with my lack of a green thumb they would not be a good choice.Wall of photos and cowhide chair--yes, one day I will have one of these chairs. I can't help my odd cravings.Statement lighting.Love the glam chandelier with the modern bulbs. To the common eye, this light seems Gothic alone, but in this bright blue kitchen it adds a touch of whimsy, pricey whimsy, but whimsy nonetheless.Vintage chair cover.Colorful couch, bedding, lamps and sleek steel frame bed frame. I am definitely loving the couch as I have been in search of the perfect one for two years.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails