Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Going to the chapel...

Run, don't walk to see The Proposal. I am a sucker for any and all romantic comedies and this one was a goodie. Bullock has been a favorite actress of mine ever since While You Were Sleeping {and she shares my birthday}. The cast was stellar and the script even better, from Bullock traipsing through Alaska in pencil skirts and Louboutins, to instant message alerts, to Native American bootie dances, to doggies being fed to eagles, to faking heart attacks...it was cute, hilarious and a must see. Two of my favorite quotes, "she comes with a lot of baggage, literally" {so me!!} and "a nonfat cinnamon soy latte, it's like Christmas in a cup!" Go see it before it's gone. Next on my list: The Ugly Truth and Julie and Julia {or something like that, a foodie blog}.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails