Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We built this city...

So long, farewell to an awesome city. I can honestly say this was one of the best vacations I have had in a while, whether it was the company or the city or the combination of both I did not want to return home. It has taken me about a month to stop missing this town, even now as I write and post these photos I dream of going back soon. I plan on travelling to Key West in February....but will it be the same? Who knows, what I do know is there is something about a large city, and realizing that you can embrace the life of the city. No, I do not think I could enter the hustle and bustle every day, but an easy Sunday morning every week along tree lined walks is something I could become accustomed to.

Chicago, new friend, see you soon....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails