Thursday, January 14, 2010

Counting down....

Really it has not been a great week, I thought I was joining the rest of the free world with my new ipod but my laptop crashed....died...caput...sayonara. I shipped it off yesterday when I finally received email confirmation I would get a pittance back from the warranty. Yesterday after living four days with no PC I bit the bullet and ordered one. I think I compared more specs than was humanly possible and ended up spending up a little under $1000--great {note the sarcasm}. No shoe shopping for me. The kicker is I have to wait and wait and wait some more.....I should receive the new computer by the close of the month. Can I really make it two and a half more weeks with no computer. It's tough! I may forget what they look like. And if you'd like to count along....1 day to Georgia, 4 days to a holiday, 14 days to computer, 17 days to a bridesmaid dress, and 40 something until I am at the Southernmost point......things will definitely be improving in about fourteen--to be precise. Wish me luck....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails