Monday, January 25, 2010

Date with destiny.

This weekend is Mall Ball and I am still {sadly!} debating going. Indecision is one of my weakness {shhh! Don't tell!} and I keep going back and forth about whether or not to go. Yes, I know I would have a great time, but I don't want to walk in by myself. Sure I am fairly independent {for the most part} but I do like showing up to formal events with a date, and this happens to be one such event. I know I'll likely have to go to the PYP Annual Meeting sans 'plus one' as it's a month and a half out and I have not set a date and that is stressing me.

I may be lacking a guy for the evening but I do have a few dress options up my sleeve. One of which is this BCBG jumpsuit. It looks a little different {more dress like} and you don't even notice it is pants, and I'd leave off the shades, necklace and flats.My second option is this silver sequined BCBG number....I have a few more picks but did not take the time to search for a photo on the inet. Now all that's left is for me to "MAD" make a decision. To go or not to go.....I guess if I'm going by myself I should look cute so no one notices. I'll be with a bunch of couples.....I'm basically the eleventh wheel if there ever was one. Oh, what to do?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails