Sunday, February 7, 2010

The lowest point......

It is simply amazing how much we can look forward to something only to find that in the end is was not what we really wanted or needed. As much as I have looked forward to my trip to Key West I am thankful that I will not be going, I am thankful that the events transpired before I hopped on the airplane, and I am thankful for the respect I have earned from RY and CW. At this point I cannot even imagine going, the thought sickens me......granted I lost a $350 plane ticket (hopefully I'll only lose $150--darn I could have had those Chloe glasses) but I do not want to be a part of anything that happens in Key West. Our dinner, before the ball that never was (for some), is (quite frankly) two hours of my life I will never get back and never forget. The whole week has made me appreciate honesty and hearing tough things even if they are not what you necessarily want to hear. In the past I had harked on the importance of the delivery of a message, but I would much rather have heard the truth no matter how messy and wrong it may have seemed.......so long Key West......and on to some place better :) I'm looking on the bright side and the honest side.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails