Friday, March 26, 2010

Mary, Mary, quite contrary.

How does your garden grow? Well, Mary I am not, but I am in quite a quandary as to what the flower design should be for my group's annual meeting. Yes, I am wearing my party planning/event coordinator hat with this one. I like the idea of tall arrangements of white blooming branches, maybe cherry blossoms for the large arrangements and small tightly grouped table arrangements in white and green, but as to the overall design I have yet to decide (and I must by next Monday). Here are some selections:
1. Too casual, but good color scheme.2. This makes me like pink.3. Love the sliver vase.4. Now we are getting somewhere.5. A solid color choice is always bold, but often pricey....
Like I said I am getting nowhere, but I'm going to give the florist a few ideas and trust them to make everything look great. In the meantime if anyone knows of any good sites for flower arrangements send me some links...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails