Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tabling the issue..

Lately with annual meeting planning I have become quite obsessed with table arrangements/decorations so here's the blogroll....
1. Tablecloth, similar to these shower curtains at Anthro that I will have one day.2. Love the equestrian look.....but I think I'd sub deer for a wintry feel.3. Sweet book pages, hand labeled.4. Clear bottles filled with candles...much like the look of wine bottles but more airy and fewer tannins.5. Absolutely over-the-top but who doesn't want a giant bird nestled behind their table?6. Love the layers of plates.7. Musical place settings.8. The table that inspired my white Christmas tree
9. Louis ghost chairs with she throws and a rustic table. Yes, please.10. Hodge podge of various chairs.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails