Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tequila Sunrise....

Hope you are doing your Mexican hat dance on the way to a Cinco de Mayo celebration today. I have zippo plans {scratch that....there is the possibility of kick ball} yet but will hopefully come up with something {better} soon! So mix up those margs and guac! And in the words of Phish: Oh tequila, I turn to you like a long lost friend. I want to kiss my Mexican cousin once again. Oh cover every emotion from happiness to sorrow and the conversations i forget will tell me about tomorrow, when the phone calls come. Am i in bed or in a hearse the things you tell me about myself can make me feel any worse, well I'm awful sorry you got pissed just have to cross you off the list, of my true friends and tequila is where it starts and where it ends. Not that I suggest consuming large quantities of this Mexican potion but every year I think of that very song. Bonus bit: For some cute decorations click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails