Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Words for a Wednesday.

Sure I might have had a stress-filled couple of weeks and I ironically blogged about how good things are going, well I too learned that things can quickly take a turn for the worst, trips can go as unplanned, mistakes can be made, feelings can be hurt, and you can get sick from mysterious causes for a week......but some things are not important....as you are only young once........and I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it. Yes, no doubt things in life are difficult but in the end those things are the most worth it. But enough of the heavy....think positively in order to act and live positively....and think Beatles...the sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you!....and when things go badly make do and mend....
Happy Wednesday~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails