Sunday, June 27, 2010

Green with envy.

Have I mentioned that if I had to pick a favorite color it would probably be green....or orange. It takes me back a pair of olive New Balances and olive L.L. Bean backpack. Yep, that's right...olive....most nearly a neutral {How I love black and grey}....but I have recently branched forth to wear brighter greens, and one faithful week I realized that on a positive note I had worn color most every day, but on a negative note I had worn all of my bright kelly green shirts. Way to go, me! Most recently I've started thinking about furniture that is less than neutral, and green came to mind....but not the kelly in the top photo. I am falling for the muted lime in the below photo. What do y'all think. *Via Life in the Fun Lane.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails