Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm with the band.

I nearly forgot that there was a concert last night. Rooney. Have you heard of them? It seemed like I was speaking a foreign language when I was telling people about the concert. Only one person out of several knew who they were. The best description I could muster up was an OC/Hollister/surfer-vibe. The band was featured on The OC soundtrack and I had listened to them in college. The concert was not exactly what I expected....turns out Tuesday night concerts are teen heaven. My friends and I could have quite possibly been the oldest people there, but who cares--at the end of the day I got to see Rooney and found a couple of other good bands: The Young Veins (Hello! Ex-Panic at the Disco band member) and Black Gold. A little music to get your Wednesday kicked off right!

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

love new music! thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails