Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fall lookbook.

Trying to decompress on a Sunday I picked some Shopbop faves:
1. Open toe booties worn with tights.2. Sunnies by Marc. Thanks to a good friend these were a birthday surprise. The Kors I got on my Vegas Vacay broke--last remnants of an old boyfriend...maybe it was telling me something?? Onward and upward!3. Plaid coat. Thanks to anthro I've got one of these and by golly I can't wait to wear it and tights and boots. I saw a hipster sporting shorts and boots today....don't mind if I do too.4. Hard core jewels. Yes, I'd like a rock. Thanks.
That is all....carry on.

3 comments:

Alicia Lund said...

Love those open toe booties!!

SweetHome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SweetHome said...

Thanks for stopping by! -M

Related Posts with Thumbnails