Sunday, August 8, 2010

Life is a journey--

Have you heard? I am stressing this week (Did you notice the lack of blog posts?).....well that would be an understatement. I have had my stomach twisted in knots for who knows how long. I have a lot of pressure on me and a lot of things going on. I am constantly reminding myself to keep calm and carry on and focusing on the path and the road ahead of me. If I had a penny for everytime I had heard that life was a journey and I should enjoy the ride I would be rich by now. I'm the type person that likes to influence change and have a little a lot of control over my destination and I have a hard time accepting the fact that life is a journey.....Thankfully I have had a great support group along this journey.....while I'm not sure where the path is leading I am seeking confidence in my ability to face the task at hand and putting my best foot (and shoe) forward.
*Thanks to my mom for sending this picture, but I admit I teared up seeing it. I can honestly say I know what I want and am praying for the best, but preparing for anything to happen. As I type this I can barely manage to hold back the tears.....everything to gain and nothing to lose....everything to gain and nothing to lose.....whatever happens, happens. Que sera sera.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hmmm... Alabama as a backdrop. How apropos.

SweetHome said...

I know....I'm in the home stretch now! I have reached a curiously stress free state...I just hope it stays that way for the next 27-28 hours :)

SweetHome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails