Monday, August 9, 2010

Office space.

Dear NBC: The Office used to make me cringe, not wanting to face the facts that I was, in fact, a cube monkey and not fully understanding the value of the show. I dreaded each and every episode. I now find myself watching the tongue-in-cheek humor and relating to each of the quirk characters. Yes, every office has a Dwight, Creed, Michael, Pam, Andy, Stanley and Phyllis.Whether Dwight is commandeering a conference room declaring it workspace, Michael is saying something inappropriate, or cats are flying through the ceiling......the show has it all, and trust me things like this really happen--I would like to personally volunteer myself to be a writer for the show....Call me. I have a few funny ones up my suit sleeve. -M

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails