Saturday, August 14, 2010

Songs for Saturday....

I have officially reached a very chilled state. Friday went well and whatever happens I can rest assured I put my best shoe forward. This morning I'm listening to some fun music...here are my picks to kick off the weekend:

Thick as Thieves by Dashboard Confessional featured on Color Me Katie

My fave inspirational song lifted from my one of my favorite chick flicks.
And for some reason I can't get enough Rooney....sadly I went to a concert and it turned out to be a bunch of teens.

If it's love by Train....fave band from years back making a "come back" and yeah I'm "in it to win it" (in case you were wondering).

A random pick: Marcy Playground, Sex and Candy

....and one final to kick your morning off right.....some good vibes from Grace Potter.

Happy Saturday~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails