Saturday, November 22, 2008

Decking the halls.....

(or at least my cubicle walls....) I cannot resist spreading the holiday spirit everywhere.....including my drab cube at the office. The walls and desk could not look more sterile, but that is easily changed with the a perfectly sized tree, garland, and some other carefully placed items. I have included pictures from last year's first Christmas at the office and an updated verson for this year.

While I am not necessarily a fan of garland per se I found it a necessity to add sparkle and pizazz to my workspace. I hung it from one wall to the other. Also notice the vintage electricity advertisement framed from vintage Better Homes and Gardens very apropos!

That Diet Coke (plus a few more) get me through the day!
......and what better for Christmas than a red coat....this lovely number is compliments or none other than Anthropologie.

My snowy village.

Normally I have vintage books displayed on a shelf in my cube, so I rearranged the layout and displayed my glitter Christmas houses and silver trees. I also use a gumdrop tree and sprinkle it with miniature vintage ornaments.
Rocking around the Christmas tree...well actually not so terribly much rocking, but some quiet dreams of white Christmases will do nicely.


Another vintage felt tree skirt, similar to the red one at my house.

And to finish up this post....a clip of a funny classic Christmas movie.....

Why can I not have that many lights??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails