Monday, November 17, 2008

On Dasher on Dancer......

...On Prancer and Vixon.......Here are some more photos of my 2008 Christmas decor. This vintage felt tree skirt is perfect for my vintage aluminum tree and ornaments.

This wreath is made of metal and from http://www.anthropologie.com/ I have it displayed within a found vintage picture frame above my front door. It took a little work and a bar stool to get it up that high but it looks lovely.

My kissing ball from http://www.williamssonoma.com/. I got it as a surprise last year and smartly saved it for this year. Surprisingly it is not worse for the wear and dried quite nicely. The original kissing ball originated in 18th century England and was made of mistletoe.

Frosty on my fridge. These cute magnets were from my Mom. Hey, if you can't build a snowman outside, the next best thing is one for your refrigerator.

Visions of sugarplums....

My dinner table display. I have a matching vintage felt table runner place beneath a vintage frame I painted black and had a mirror inserted. The mirror works perfectly for candles. I am still waiting to unpack my candles, so for now my flocked deer, tree, and crystals must do. notice the vintage tulle (or too-lay, as some people like to say) tree. I want a green one!

Notice the tile....it is a 12 days of Christmas tile.

This sparkly trivet was purchased from Anthropologie and I always use it through January.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails