Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One more day to Turkey Day!

Well I am officially packed to the brim for my return trip home and eagerly awaiting my departure. In anticipation of the holidays and decorating at my parents' home I have been perusing the Martha Steart website and came across some fun quizzes. According to the tree decorating style quiz, I am "shining and bright." Very apropos I must say! Read below to see my quiz results and to take your own quiz click here http://quiz.marthastewart.com/quiz enjoy~

What's Your Tree Decorating Style?

You are finished!
You are undoubtedly Shining and Bright.
Your tree gleams with light and imparts a warm holiday glow. Decorate your tree with metallic bulbs, Kugel ornaments, and handmade Faberge eggs. For more ideas, visit our Christmas Decorations page.

Another thought
"One can't believe impossible things," Alice said."
I daresay you haven't had much practice,"
said the Queen."When I was your age, I always did it
for half an hour a day.Why, sometimes I've believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast."
--From Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails