Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trip the light fantastic...........

.......meaning to dance gracefully or lightly, or move to a pattern of music. These light displays at Callaway Gardens dance nimbly through the trees to onlookers in the trolleys. Enjoy the pictures that I took on our eventful trolley ride. First we entered a forest of rainbow coloured trees (ROYGBIV).

Can this be swan lake......Pop art flowers.
Snowflake valley........
7 swans a swimming.....I only caught two with my camera :(
The twin trees.....

Sunflower fields forever.
More pop art tulips.
A Warhol butterfly.
Dancing deer. What better creature to put in a forest display?.....well I admit there were squirrels, beavers, fox, rabbits, but my camera only managed to catch the deer on film.


A tree grows in Brooklyn......or maybe my home town ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails