Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back in the day....

Do you remember school photos? I sure as heck do! Sitting in the library in a small chair with a most unflattering gray background, two shots--maybe three if it was the end of the film (yes it was pre-digital!), and in two weeks you would be picking out the least of the two unflattering pictures...those were the days.....Well it turns out you never outgrow picture day. At work, we held our very own picture day complete with props (see the photo below).....what jalapenos, a boa, a baseball, and a crown have to do with electricity I will never know.I was sadly left with nothing to do but wear all the props at once! Sorry, I don't think I am posting that incrimitaing photo ;)

2 comments:

RBK 1 said...

Well if you won't...

SweetHome said...

....Don't even think about it!!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails