Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh brother where art thou?

.....Well if you all have been paying attention my blogging has taken a hiatus over the past week. One word-->ipro. Trust me, an ipod would have been preferred. Just because you stick an "i" in front of a word does not make it cool. An ipro is a tiny {relatively small} device that is inserted under the skin over a 72 hour period to continuously monitor glucose levels. Just so you know, anything under your skin {for example, a one inch wire} makes sudden movements and positions a little uncomfortable. There was difficulty getting comfy on my couch, sleeping on my left side, and coordinating my wardrobe around the "shell." So without further adieu ladies and gentlemen, I give you "The Chronicles of Ipro."

First moments with the ipro.Ipro's first trip to exercise.
...I'm beginning to feel like a prego lady taking belly shots...but I want to document every moment with the ipro.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails