Saturday, November 21, 2009

Let's make a deal...

Got to love 30 Rock, and after viewing a few episodes last night I was reminded of Liz Lemon's dealbreaker references....you know....if a guy has seven cell phones and won't give you the number to one--"that's a dealbreaker ladies." What about the guy that never gives you a schedule...hmmm that's a dealbreaker! I should make a list! But what I would really like to do is vent about my experience I was informed by the man of the hour what a dealbreaker for him was. Admittedly he only went on one date with someone because they were lactose intolerant (citing the numerous items that contain lactose), broke up with someone because they were a hemophiliac, broke up with someone because their brothers were gay...citing all cases as genetic issues that could be passed down to his children. Really, it was just one date! I need to start making my list I guess (yeah right!).....thank you, Liz Lemon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails