Monday, January 4, 2010

Prolate spheroid....

John Heisman said, "It is a prolate spheroid in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football." I definitely had a fun, football-filled weekend spending New Years in the Crescent City and attending the Sugar Bowl the day after.Thankfully the Gators were victorious. After hearing the grunts of a million Bearcats I was thrilled to see them shutout quickly.Baby Bacchus sits on top of the Jax Brewery....you can kind of see him resting in the corner. No, we did not witness the baby plummeting to the ground but we did barely make it inside for New Years following a great dinner.A poor shot....sadly I didn't get to snap as many as I would have liked and didn't get all the angles I wanted. I'm prepping for KW though since it will just be a girl's trip I can take pictures irreverently just like I did in Chi. Sans photo-ops (or the lack thereof) it was a great trip and a great way to spend New Years.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails