Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm baaaaaccckkkkk......

Safe and sound, well I'm back maybe not safe and sound. Turns out on our flight from Vegas to Atlanta to Florida my bag was a few steps {or planes} behind us. We arrived at the airport to watch the baggage tracks go round and round and eventually stop to find that my ever so noticeable leopard print baggage was not on it! I was shocked having never lost a bag or had one arrive late....this is my worst fear mind you (well one of my worst). We hurried to the tiny baggage claim office and waited in line to fill out paper work. Finally we get to the lady...."where's your ticket?" she quizzes....I did not have a ticket. I handed her my boarding pass only to be informed that this would not work and that she would let it slide this time. Finally scrounging through my laptop bag/purse I found it! She then tells us that my bag will not arrive until tomorrow....but wait they won't deliver it to my apartment. WHAT??! I have to go back to the airport at 9:03pm. I complain to the beau but to not avail he drops me at my apartment and leaves me by myself to go back to the airport. Begrudgingly I get in my car and drive back....OK so I hate going places at night by myself. Not to mention I had to lug the 40 pound bag up the stairs myself. UGH! All this reminds my of what someone once told me, You've got baggage. {Just like in RENT--No one's perfect. I've got baggage! Baggage, wine and beer}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails