Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Closet case...

My version of the Sartorialist. Here are my pics for the week.

Loving the Jeep, shift dress and gladiators.
Chic and simple.Flowers make the world go round.J. Cool. Fedora, cardi and mounds of jewels. I think so.Clogs are back with a vengeance. How will you rock them?Love the model's hair. I want mine this length.Gorgeous Chloe dress.Yes, it's a wedding dress but please get over that fact. My dream photo is one in a formal gown surrounded by wilderness. This was my plan many moons ago when I was a graduating senior.Got to love the Olsens.High waist paints and jacket. Jenna Lyons of J.Crew rarely wears the company's own pants. She is always searching for a statemeny piece of something with a bit of detail.Shorts and tights were def my uniform for the fall and winter of 2009 and 2010. More tights. Boyfriend pants.Military chic.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails