Monday, April 26, 2010

Flat out....

Have I told you lately how much I love flat shoes....well sandals to be precise. I despise wearing flat closed toe shoes....but sandals on the other hand are a breath of fresh air. In the past 3 days I have acquired three pairs...okay I know a little excessive but they were all the right price and my life has begun to dictate the wearing of flats. Some how I twisted a nerve in my knee...and this nerve happens to be the longest one in the body and it controls feeling in your feet. Yep, that's right people I have been walking the past two weeks on numb feet. I discovered after the first day that heels were not an option. I think now they are ever so slowly becoming an option, but only in limited doses. So, my solution is flats for work.... and more precisely these lookers from BCBG. Numb foot. Bring it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails