Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happier than a bird with a french fry....

A good friend once said, "If it makes you happy then to heck with the consequences, move heaven and earth to make it happen, and never let any one's opinions sway you otherwise." I agree....well maybe not completely "to heck with the consequences" but mostly....My take: Do what you believe in and what makes you happy. Another fun take is the OK Go song, Do what you want....."come on come on, what could go wrong, tap dance in the air, screaming at the top of your lungs. Definitely my happy music...speaking of which they will be playing at the Hangout. Check it--you should go, OK? My motivation for the day is to stay positive, stay focused and do what I want (within reason).....what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails