Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just imagine.....

I spotted the Even Cleveland blog yesterday a was in awe at all the imaginary outfits. Sure I've certainly found myself on polyvore from time to time dreaming up fantastic ensembles....but generally when I was trying to tell someone what I had worn. But this genius blogger has an entire tag group devoted to imaginary outfits complete with dreamy dialogues about each one.
Excerpt: What does one wear on a trip through the cosmos? Something comfortable and fireproof, with a supply of oxygen and rocket fuel stashed in the pockets? Something glamorous and twinkling, to try and blend in with the starry matter? I'm splitting the difference - and since I don't have to worry about jet propulsion during any portion of the evening, I can be comfortable and a little sparkly, with a beautiful rock on my finger to remind me of the home planet.

Genius, I tell you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails