Friday, July 23, 2010

Shiny, happy people.

Thanks to Skirts to Skillets for passing the blog award on. What do I like most about my blog? Well that's a tough question, but it gives me an open forum to post ideas and thoughts. Maybe you could call it stress relief--getting all some of my ideas and thoughts on paper so to speak. More than that it's like running a marathon--it's my little commitment to myself to run, or rather write. This blog experience began on a whim...and I'd like to think it has turned into something more. I am very thankful for those of you that have stumbled upon my little blog and window to my soul. I hope you have found some enjoyment. Some things are hard to write about. After something happens to you, you go to write it down, and either you over dramatize it or underplay it, exaggerate the wrong parts or ignore the important ones. At any rate, you never write it quite the way you want to. ~Sylvia Plath

I hope you like the way I have written it.

1 comment:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...so glad you love your bracelet! i hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

Related Posts with Thumbnails