Thursday, November 12, 2009

I saw three ships....

...come sailing in. On Christmas Day in the morning. Anthropologie has set the bar high with a wintry pastiche of ornaments and holiday decor. The tiny ships reminded me of the aforementioned Christmas song...it may be time to switch the CDs (yes, CDs--still have not converted to an ipod much to every one's chagrin). And without a doubt it is most definitely time to break out my Christmas decorations...but woe is me since they are stuck in storage in Bama since I have a serious lack of storage space. I was debating making a six hour trek to rescue said goods...but I think I may have to wait until Turkey Day to do the deed. It is hard for me to believe that I am waiting that long. Last year they were up the first week of November and the year prior right after Thanksgiving because I bought a new tree....
...and it's not just decorations..I have some winter coats I need to rescue for the frigid Florida temps....some nights it does hit 50 and that's my excuse to pull out the wool.

With that being said, happy decorating, hope you all don't have to wait until Thanksgiving-like MOI~Tis the season.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails