Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FA LA LA LA LA LA......

A blogging we will go. Forgive me for my tardiness in posts....I have finally downloaded pics of the ole' abode at Christmastide. I created several knew displays this year with vintage apothecary jars filled with faux snow, vintage deer, and bottle brush trees.My white and silver tree had a few new editions including a peace sign from Pottery Barn, a feather from Urban, several from Callaway last year and a fleur de lis from Miss Sue {so apropos!! Nawlins' ya'll}My silver Santa from last year....one of my faves.Some new editions to the fireplace {other than fire wood}. Vintage candlesticks, vintage glove form and salvaged letters to spell Pax in honor of the Christmas season.The mantle...littered gleefully with several vintage deer.The traditional tree.My vintage aluminum Christmas tree nestled safely in my bedroom.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails