Sunday, December 20, 2009

Light the way.....

I stumbled upon a new blog the other day thanks to Simply Seleta. Check out Tracery Interiors for some holiday decor ideas....like I need more ideas....although a lot of these I have already tried. There is a cylinder vase in my BR filled with lights sans the apples and ribbon. I have ornaments strung from the ceiling over my white tree. Love all the tiny cranes as well...reminds me of my cousin Casey making those years ago.
There are even branches dusted in silver paint strung with tiny crystals in one of my corners. I put them up my first year here and have not taken them down since. Okay, I admit I really don't need any more Christmas....but does looking really hurt? This vintage (wine) bottle drying rack is gorgeous lined with rows of lights and tiny sparking silver ornaments. I checked out prices on eBay and found one for $300....not really that gorgeous....I'd prefer new sunglasses.Love the look of silver ornaments....which reminds me of a tree I just completed. Maybe I can sneak a picture to post on here??? Stay tuned......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails