Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Passing the buck....

More like passing the bug.....it seems I have finally caught the sick bug that has been passed from one family member to the other.....and now to a non-family member--me!! I cannot breathe to save my life and am hoping to make a lunchtime run for some nasal spray.....how glamorous! I wish I could use my nose...... Update: No lunchtime run. A lunchtime date with my bed. I went home and have been asleep soundly in my bed surrounded by pillows....shy of two phone calls from the Moms it would have been solid, but I know she cares. Someone has too baby me :) Well, I just made a Walgreens run for some hardcore, ID required Sudafed {I call it druggyfed}. I popped two and snorted some Afrin and am feeling alright...I won't go with good but I do have a halfway decent air supply through my nose.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails