Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bake off.

Dear Publix,
I want to say thank you for letting me cheat at the company party. I normally take great pride in my homemade baking skills but as of late I have had no desire to waste time cooking much less cleaning up the mess that baking brings. The company party rolled around and I had every intention of baking up a chocolate feast of Mississippi mud brownies complete with a rich chocolate glaze over marshmallows, but then it hit me. The little voice inside that said, "Do I really have to?" I called my mom and she gave me the best tip ever--go to Publix, get cookies and put them on a plate. Well let me tell you. I bought 3 containers from the bakery and those cookies were gobbled up quickly. So I am certainly glad I did not waste time baking! Thank you for making this possible. I will definitely be trying this trick again....Here's to laziness and not cooking!

2 comments:

this free bird said...

basically want to eat the contents of the picture for breakfast.

SweetHome said...

Me too! Thanks for all your comments. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails