Monday, June 7, 2010

Hat attack...

Definitely in need of a good chick flick I watched part on You've Got Mail last night. I had forgotten all the wonderful quotes from the darn movie.

Once I read a story about a butterfly in the subway, and today, I saw one. It got on at 42nd, and off at 59th, where, I assume it was going to Bloomingdales to buy a hat that will turn out to be a mistake - as almost all hats are. ~Nikolaus Laszlo, Nora Ephron, and Delia Ephron, You've Got Mail.
Trust me these hats from Kas via Gilt are no mistake and the first is quite reminiscent of the crushed topper Sarah Jessica Parker wore in the latest Sex and the City flick. My view is that hats are almost never a mistake, but over 85%of your dates will be, so take your pick a fedora that flops or a dud of a date..........so my advice, leave the gun; take the cannoli.....skip the date and buy a hat in five years you'll still have the hat, in five days you may not have the guy's number....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails